ASSOCIATION OF BRETONS IN NEW YORK
Personal information collected
We collect information:
- When you sign up for our news through our "Fast News Sign-Up" link on Home page or our full News Sign-Up page.
- When you become a member through our Membership page, or by filling out our manual Membership form.
- When you provide us with your name and email address at any of our events.
We use the information you provide to:
- Send you emails to keep you informed about our events/activities or about third-party events/activities that we think can be of interest to you.
- If you are a member, we may send you reminders that your subscription is due for renewal or other member-specific news/information.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties.
Your Information Choices
- Members can update their information anytime using the link on our Membership page.
- When you receive an email message from us, you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the message.
This will definitely remove your personal information from our contact database.
- You can contact us anytime with your concerns or questions at email@example.com
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology.
Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to BZH New York.
There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.